Do you want a career in shoe making? We are looking for the next generation of production managers and specialists, to embark on 2 or 3-year development journey within Shoe Production Management. We have production units in Indonesia, Thailand, China, Slovakia, Portugal and Vietnam, and we are proud to carry out a traditional craft using modern techniques in our state-of-the-art facilities.
Through the NextGen Programme, ECCO will invest in you and offer an optimum blend of knowledge, skills, hands-on experiences in Production Management, Manufacturing Processes, process improvement, on top of business and commercial insight to accelerate your development in Shoe Production. You will be able to add value to our existing production teams and processes by providing analysis based on data collected, working with technical areas on Construction, Automation, Injection Moulding, Montage and Finishing.Based on your profile, strengths, attitude and aspirations, you will be developed to take on a full time position in one of our Asian units in our Technical departments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
We focus on the right candidate for our people pipeline, regardless of background. Your development on the programme relies heavily on you having the right mind-set for shoe making as a career, and a desire to move into a position within Production Management through Work Study or Technical Management. If you have up to a bachelor degree level education, the programme will be 3 years; if you have a master degree, the programme will be 2 years in duration.
- Due to significant immigration challenges, ONLY APPLICATIONS FROM THAI, INDONESIAN, CHINESE AND VIETNAMESE NATIONALS WILL BE CONSIDERED
- MUST have Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing technology/management degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of technical design such as CAD, pattern making OR process optimisation (LEAN) highly advantageous
- Technical and analytical focus with good problem-solving skills
- Thrive on challenges; working in an autonomous role in a regularly changing environment
- Quality-oriented and results driven, ability to meet deadlines
- Possess global mind-set and open to work with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds
- Globally mobile, during the programme and beyond
- Solid written and spoken business English is essential
Come walk the world with us!During the NextGen Programme, you will experience the ECCO value chain; introduction to our headquarters, Leather Crash Course, exposure to ECCO retail and experience in our production units and various job rotations around the world; all of this aims to develop your skills and support your career development, preparing you for a position as a valued member of the ECCO team.ECCO people have a passion for what they do and a drive to achieve the very best. This passion and drive are what characterise ECCO and what makes us a successful global company. At ECCO, we invest in our people. Our ambition is to be a highly attractive workplace, providing employees with ongoing opportunities for professional training and development, constant challenges and internal mobility in a global network. With about 20,000 employees from over 50 nationalities, you are offered a global position with a genuine multinational business that encompasses a rich mix of cultures, languages and backgrounds. NextGens have over the years proven to be a primary source for our leadership succession.
More Info : http://enter.ecco.com/en/job-search-v2/ECCO-NextGen-Trainee-Programme-Shoe-Production-Management-Asia-50136639